Monday, August 20, 2018

MS-09F/trop DOM TROPEN



HGUC MS-09F/trop Dom Tropen (Sand brown color)
Scale: 1/144
-Custom Paint
-Lining
-Decals
-custom weapon

late in the One Year War, the Zeon military introduced the MS-09F/trop Dom Tropen, designed to operate exclusively in a localized desert and tropical regions on Earth.

In addition to additional sand filters to protect its equipment, specialized block-shaped armor designed to help keep sand from getting inside, and powerful cooling systems to overcome the desert heat, the Dom Tropen also featured special sand filtering intakes for its leg-mounted thermonuclear jet engines, allowing the mobile suit to retain its high ground hovering speeds without fear of sand ruining the engines.

Dom Tropen is developed with Dom Funf as the basis. Since not many Dom Funfs were produced before the end of the One Year War, thus not many could be modified into the Dom Tropen. However, there were at least eight units were known to exist.

more like walking armory

880 mm RB-T27 Raketen Bazooka

Knuckle Shield


Full equipped

Sidearms

Heat Saber

My fave Dom design

Dom Tropen is still my fave Dom design until now, even this is the name of this Blog. I used this name everywhere, in fact, if you ever met an online character named Domtropen in some games, it's probably me. But this is an old kit date back from 2000-ish. Yes, Bandai released them as a new P-Bandai in 2017, but its still the same mold with an extra hand that I won't use.

But this one is different, this one is a special Dom Tropen. Why? I didn't make him super clean or flawless, not even my best build so far. But I got this kit without the Poly-cap parts!
The seller send me a kit without Poly-cap runner! I could send it back, but I really want it, also my ego prevented me from doing it. So I build this Majestic Dom Tropen with leftovers Poly-cap runners from a dozen of Gunpla. Hard work, Adjustment, Tears, and many foul words are spoken, but finally, the Great Dom Tropen stand in awe.  Damn! I love Dom Tropen.

No comments:

Post a Comment